Tankless Water Heaters
The Tankless water heater, also known as the On Demand Water Heaters or the Instantaneous Water Heater supplies hot water only when needed, versus the old way of a large storage tank that is constantly heated. This saves the consumer money by only heating the water used and energy is not wasted during stand by heat loss.
High demands may cause a strain on the system (shower, dishwasher and washing machine are all running at once) when high volumes of hot water is consumed. Let Levine & Sons diagnose your current system and see if one or two tankless systems are needed to meet your demands.
Our professional staff can convert your current system to a energy/money saving system that will work with either with gas or electric and give your home care free hot water for years to come.
Benefits of a tankless system:
- Endless hot water and up to 40% energy savings
- Flexible installation options and significant space savings
- Commercial-grade heat exchanger
- Clean, fresh hot water delivered at a consistent, safe temperature
- “Green” advantages, including lower greenhouse gas emissions
- Digital controls offer precise temperature control for safety and comfort
- Reduced risk of flooding, compared to traditional tank water heaters
- Life span of 20 years or more