If you haven’t started on your spring cleaning to-do list yet, now is the perfect time! One of the areas that you should start with is your bathroom. There are several things you can do to spruce up your bathroom and give a quick makeover without spending a fortune. Aside from giving it a refreshing look, doing these things can help you to increase your homes value and help you feel great about the place you call home.
Here are some great ideas to help improve your bathroom.
- Tile grout. Traditional mopping doesn’t get in between your tiles so your grout is often left looking dirty. Look for grout-specific cleaning products and supplies to give it the deep cleaning it needs.
- Plumbing. Spring is an excellent time to have a plumber come out and inspect your pipes. Over the years, your pipes can corrode. Corrosion will lead to leaking and potential water damage.
- Plumbing fixtures. Consider adding new sink faucets or bathtub faucets. These upgraded faucets can give your bathroom a whole new look.
- Toilet. Make sure that your toilet is functioning properly. Consider replacing if you see signs of wear and tear that cannot be fixed. Now is also a great time to scrub the inside of the bowl as well as the entire floor area surrounding the toilet. Remember, splashing is inevitable!
- Paint. A fresh coat of paint goes a very long way when it comes to the bathroom. We recommend lighter colors for spring and summer.
- Theme. Consider adding a theme to your bathroom. Many people opt for beachy or country themes and this could be a terrific addition to your home.
- Fans. Exhaust fans do a great job of eliminating bathroom fumes from your house. They can also add value to your home.
- Deep clean. During your spring cleaning, make sure that you deep clean everything in the room. Even the ceilings.
Need help installing your new fixtures? That’s what we’re here for! Call on Levine & Sons today and experience our Red Carpet treatment.