Most people believe that water is just water. Depending on where your water comes from, you could be drinking very different water from what your friends a town over are drinking.
- Health department makes sure your water is clean.
- The city or town is responsible for delivering water and sewer service to your house.
- Your water comes from a large source shared with your neighbors.
- You only know the condition of your water if you test it.
- You are responsible for access to your septic system and water supply.
- Your water comes from your own ground and your neighbor’s water can be fine while yours could be filled with toxins.